All Visa® cards are not created equal. First Bank's credit card rates are among the lowest in the state.
- Below average rates
- Multiple card options
- Low annual fee
- Approved locally
Log in to view your account online: www.mycardstatement.com
- First Bank's Lower Rates
We are able to offer credit cards with lower rates because we only issue cards to low-risk individuals rather than everyone who asks for the card. With other banks, you pay higher fees and interest to make up for these risky decisions.
If you can answer "yes" to the following questions, you probably qualify for a First Bank Visa® Credit Card.
- Are you a Florida resident in Hendry, Glades, Palm Beach, or Lee counties?
- Have you been employed by your present employer nine months? If not, were you employed by your previous employer for at least one year and have been in the same profession for four years?
- Have you resided in your current home for one year? If not, have you resided in your current home for six months and in the same city for the last twelve months?
- Are your monthly scheduled payments (such as mortgages, loans, rent, credit cards, alimony, child support, etc.) less than 39% of your gross monthly pay?
- Does your credit report reflect a current history showing at least three current or previous creditors?
- Would your credit report show no more than one 30-day delinquency for each creditor?
- Will your credit report show that you have not experienced any charged-off loans, bankruptcies, repossessions, or foreclosures?
If you think you qualify after answering the above questions, email us with a request for an application.
- Security Tips
To protect you and your card and avoid unauthorized use, remember these safety tips:
- Please sign your card upon receipt.
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective.
- Memorize your PIN. DO NOT write it on the back of your card or keep it with you.
- Never give out your PIN to anyone.
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM.
- Safeguard your account number.
- Always obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons.
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 800-423-7503 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Effective October 1st, Loan Servicing will no longer accept credit card payments and account inquiries, etc. All servicing of credit cards will be done through our 3rd party service provider FIS. Customers can call toll free directly to FIS to receive information about their account such as available credit, payments due, and card balance information. The toll free number is listed on the customers card, account statement, and website. Customers can also make payments to credit cards with no charge using the automated payment service. (Customer will receive a payment processing fee if making payments by speaking with a live person.) In addition, customers can make payments using the Bank's on-line bill pay system.
During this transition time, servicing will be helping customers become familiar with this new policy and aid customers when needed with accessing the FIS customer service website or telephone banking system. After October 1st, all customer inquiries on credit cards will be referred to the FIS system and we will no longer accept credit card payments at branches. This includes employee credit card payments.
If a customer has special needs such as a workout plan or similar payment arrangements, those payments should be forwarded to the managing collections officer and posting of those payments will be handled by loan servicing.
For service on existing credit card accounts or to report a card lost or stolen, please call 800-423-7503 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to mail in a payment, make check or money order payable to:
PO Box 30131
Tampa, FL 33630-3131